Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Love The Smell Of Your Arm

Several nights ago, I was reading some flash cards to Alycia. These are alphabet flash cards with pictures on one side and the description of the object with a list of questions and answers on the flip side. When I came to the letter 'N' for nose, I asked Alycia what are some of the smells she likes and as she buried her little nose onto my arm and hugged it at the same time, she said "uummm..... I like the smell of your arm because it smells nice". My heart melted!



9 comments:

Chinneeq said...

so sweet lil Alycia!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

that's really a heart melting moment :D

michelle@mybabybay said...

Cool, I must try this with Emily!

Mamapumpkin said...

They look like good flash cards - where r they from?

Health Freak Mommy said...

BP... the cards are locally made and are available from MPH, Borders or Popular Bookstore. They shouldn't cost more than RM15 per box.

Anonymous said...

oh, she loves the smell of the body spray and the lotion you put

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie... i think so, think she likes the smell of the bath gel.

MamaJo said...

wow...so comforting the word from lil one....mine lil Isaac, mention nose...will act like pig nose...kah,kah...

jazzmint said...

wah mommy arm smell of what hehe..