Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Fun-filled and Food-filled Week Ahead

Next week we can expect a fun-filled week as my eldest sil from Hong Kong will be here in KL with her 1.5 yo son and my hubby's heart surgeon uncle from London will also be coming with his wife and 6 mo son. I'm sure my gals will have lots of fun playing with their new cousin and little uncle. There're also bound to be lots of makan in restaurants and more durians to eat as everyone is just as durian crazed as me, more so for these visitors from overseas deprieved of good quality durian. Today, I'm sure my hubby will buy durian for my mil from the pasar malam as my mil is also a durian lover. I have actually gained 1kg over the last 1 month resulting from eating too much of durian and sitting in front of my computer for long hours. Sitting for long hours is not good and bad for one's tummy.

I can never resist good quality durians, especially the Musang King, XO, D24 and dunno what it's called the deep orange colored creamy durian. Fuiyoh, i can just eat 10 seeds of them in 1 day. Yikes, i better have better self-control over my eating habits. I hope no one buys mooncakes too coz if I see them, I will surely indulge in a piece or two of these fattening empty calorie sinful grub.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahh....just jog a few more rounds and you'll be fine ;D Hey there are some low sugar mooncakes around. I think i'll try them this year.