Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, August 31, 2007

Blog Approved

I am just so happy that this particuar advertiser has approved my blog several days ago. I was 5th time lucky this time. I'd submitted and re-submitted my blog as well as written to them a couple of times in the past few months but I kept getting the same message "your blog will only be approved if you host your blog in your own domain or at least have a PR in your blog". Since my blog is still relatively new and I hardly have time to migrate my blog to my own domain, I decided to give myself another try by writting to them again and this time, I prayed hard for a favorable reply and thank God, my prayer was answered. My blog was approved and I was given 2 assignments!

3 comments:

LHS said...

Congrats!
Gambateh...:)

Anonymous said...

Which advertiser is it..??

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... you write for them too, PUTB.