Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Working Out On My Trampoline

My knees have been hurting me lately as I've been jogging uphill a lot these days. Jogging uphill is a strenuous exercise and it burns up more calories. I feel more worked out and sweat more when I jog uphill. Sometimes when I don't get enough sleep, it makes me breathless too. I decided today that I should give my knees a rest, so I worked out by jumping and dancing on my trampoline instead as trampoline takes your body pressure off your leg. If you want to find a good way of working out and not hurt your legs too much, get a trampoline. It's inexpensive, fun and you get to stay in shape. Oh, I also like to jump on the trampoline with my gals, they love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna get one for Chloe.. but PB was skeptical.. and didn't want the brat to fall and break her head.. so i didn't get one.. :(
Bummer..!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

You are simply amazing. Can still exercise when you sleep so little ;D don't be too hard on yourself and take care :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

You can get Chloe to hold on to something still and stable when she jumps on the trampoline so that she wont fall off.

Mom to chumsy... thanks!