Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 16, 2007

WFHM... Ain't No Easy Job

I've always wanted to be a Work-From-Home-Mom (WFHM). Well, PTL, my wish is granted and I have been working from home for almost 2 months now. I now have a sense of achievement when I see my money in my Paypal account growing and I have my financial freedom back. But only WFHMs would know that it ain't easy at all to be one. Amidst taking care of 2 high-needs, whiny, cranky and hyperactive under-4yo toddlers, I have to stay up late at nite and give up most of my hobbies to meet my deadlines. I look like a panda now with dark rings under my eyes and I feel sleepy most of the time. Well earning money is never easy, whether you work from home or from the office, there is still stress and sacrifices to be made. Ok, enough of ranting from me, I'll get back to work now.

8 comments:

Mom's The Cook said...

I hear you sista :D

Cherry said...

Although I am not mom, I also earn all of my money online. What do you do beside paid post? I am a freelance writer and have been challenged with overwhelming orders this month. It's good money but I need to rest on August :(.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Cherry... i can only afford time to do paid posts. That also is very difficult. Good money but hard to earn money.

Mamapumpkin said...

Gosh, I can't wait till I earn my first Ringgit online!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yah.. it's hard.. when you have 2 kids to look after.. and have to work online.. ! I salute you ..!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

very true shireen...especially when you get 8 assignments just for 1 company and you dont have a choice but to make a review for all of them. Then there's 3 more companies...it's like my hands are full writing review...sometimes it sucks...but when i think of the moolah i'd be getting, then i start grinning from ear to ear ^_^

Health Freak Mommy said...

Girlie... wow.... 8 assignments fr 1 company and then more offers from 3 other companies.... i envy u... i m waiting 4 d day i can rant about having too many assignments.

Leena said...

good good.
but sometimes when the kids wants a little too much attention and you need to get the job done, it can be quite frustratin i know.

you go girl...