Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sherilyn My Little Terror

Yesterday morning as Sherilyn was doing her poopy business on her potty, her itchy hands were busy twisting the drawer knobs and she unscrewed all the drawer knobs and played with them. Sensing trouble ahead, I wanted to stop her from playing as I just had a bad feeling she'd throw one or two knobs into her potty but before I could even say "stop playing", I heard Sherilyn saying "uh oh..... i drop it inside my potty". Shit..... i am in deep shit coz i would have to fish the knob out from the pile of shit. Oh, what shitty business have I got myself into for neglecting Sherilyn for just 5 minutes. Eeewwww........ so i brought the potty to the backyard, put on triple layers of plastic bags over my hands and fished out the pooped covered drawer knob, wrapped it in another layer of plastic bag and chucked it into the bin.

The botak chest of drawers with knobs all removed by Ms Itchy Fingers Sherilyn.

3 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

oh my...itchy hands indeed =(

Leena said...

haaha, ms itchy hands is good. make shitty mess for mom.

Anonymous said...

Wakakaka...eh, couldn't you disinfect the knobs? It's quite a pity throwing 'em away.