Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Really Long Paid Post

Today, an advertiser received my bid to write about their product. Fuiyoh, the advertiser requested that I write 400 words on their product, no less but can be more. It's the longest review I have ever written. I spent close to an hour cracking my rusty head and begging it to pour out some unique ideas for me. With 2 brats constantly ka ka cau cau left and right, it really ain't easy to write paid posts, what more a post with 400 words. Sherilyn was trying to massage my head and 'wash' my hair by pulling them. I don't have thick luscious hair in the first place and this restless brat dying for my attention was pulling my thinning hair away. I'm really loosing hair writing paid posts. Alycia on the other hand was trying to be nice to mummy by massaging my hands but for pete's sake, how am i to type when my hands are being massaged leh? Anyway, I managed to pull through and have just submitted the post. Now, I've got 5 more to write and submit. Well, it's only 5 not 50 like some lucky blogging mommies. Oh how i wish i've got 50 to submit too. Looks like I have to stay up late tonight to complete my assignments.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Well done mommy ;D Very good post. Boy you really write good. I have just finished the 300 words post and already felt dizzy...hahahahah. 400 words...i think i wont be able to breathe :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks Barb, u write good posts too, really.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ..!! got assignments..!! i had none.. the whole weekend.. !! but that's alright..!! i gotta take a good rest.. and try to work on my mission. ;)