Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Real Hectic Day

Today is a real busy busy day for me. This morning, I received another 6 offers on the same product from this advertiser but I only accepted 2. You know, this advertiser must have loved me so much that it has given me over 20 offers on the same product and I've written on this product for over 20 times. I feel like a new chef who has to whip up 20 over new styles to cook a dish of duck and mind you, the duck dish has to be really tasty and different in taste from one another. Anyway, I must pat my own back coz I managed to pull through and I must say I work better under pressure, I've always worked better under pressure.

We spent the whole afternoon at Mid Valley shopping and eating. DH's visiting cousin from Taiwan wanted to eat 'lai mien' or pulled noodles so we went to Dragon I Restaurant again. Then, whilst I went to Jaya Jusco and Carrefoure shopping, DH AGAIN secretly brought the gals to Toys R Us and bought 2 new toys. After shopping, we went to Picollo Mondo for spaghetti, pasta and pizzza. Before we left Mid Valley, DH bought boss wifey her favorite Beard Papa's cream puff.

When I came home, I received another 2 offers from 2 other advertisers. So here I am, rushing like mad.

Ok, gotta go. This post is a good enough and long enough for a filler post.

6 comments:

Leena said...

i see you banyak suka dragon-i ah. daddy loves buyin kids toys, no wonder they love daddy so much. cos with mommy, it's always NO! no!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

waaaahhh, again i envy you, i only have 1 today =( where have all the advertisers gone ^_^

Cherry said...

Do you use PPP or Reviewme? I would try to talk to the advertiser directly to bypass the middleman if the advertiser has ordered more than 20 posts in your blog :).

Mamapumpkin said...

Wah! So happening!!! I can't wait to transfer my blog to my own blog so I can start joining your gang *wink*

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...i see what you mean..no wonder i didn't see any updated in your blog. I thot you were busy whipping up dishes for this advertiser :D They released a lot at 1.30am ;D I thot of you when I saw them.

Health Freak Mommy said...

BP... you can still get some advertisers to approve your blog coz some of them prefer blogs on WP.

Cherry... the adv who released the many offers into my url is not PPP or RM. These companies wld never release so many :)

Mom to chumsy... i missed out on 1 offer yesterday. I tried to click Accept but couldnt get it.