Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 13, 2007

Plastic Mats



I have 8 of these plastic mats at home. I put 3 under the gals' bed, 2 under my bed and 2 for the mattress downstairs. I find them really useful for preventing pee, vomit and water from seeping into the mattress. It's better and more practical to place the mats on top of the bedsheet but that would be very hot and uncomfortable for anyone sleeping on it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wau...cartoon mats...Barney, my son love it..

Where can buy these cartoon plastic mats???

Mommy to Chumsy said...

great idea!! thanks.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

btw...may i know where you bought the barney sheets? not in hong kong i hope...hehehhehe

Health Freak Mommy said...

Caryn... tks 4 visiting my blog.
You can get those plastic mats from Jaya Jusco.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey, I thot i commented already? just wondering where you bought the barney sheets :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mom to chumsy... my mom bought the bedsheets from a morning market (Kg Simee) in Ipoh at cheap prices. She got the gals bedsheets with motives of barney, mickey & minnie mouse, chicken little and hello kitty. They really look like originals and the material is good too.
IF u happen to go bk to ipoh, do chk out the market too :) There are many stalls that sell goods made in thailand, china, taiwan, etc all at cheap cheap prices :)