Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 20, 2007

My PPP Application Is Approved!

Woohooo….. it’s 2:30am now and I’m so happy I can’t sleep. My PPP application is finally approved though my blog is a few days shy of turning 3 months old. This is officially my maiden post for PPP.

So why did I sign up for Pay Per Post (PPP)? Writing paid posts for PPP is like the must-have thing for most bloggers. Most professional bloggers I notice write for PPP. Unlike other review companies, PPP has many opportunities and the payout ranges from a minimum of USD5 to a few hundred US Dollars. Thought this may not be a lot of money to some people, but earning a few hundred US Dollars a month means a lot to me. Since quitting my job 1.5 years back, I’ve lost my financial freedom. So getting a part-time job like writing reviews whilst doing something that I have passion in like writing and blogging is definitely a dream come true for me.

Since I started blogging 3 months back, my life has never been the same again. Before I started blogging, life is just about my 2 gals. Now, everything that I do revolves around blogging and paid posts. Blogging and writing paid posts are really addictive and infectious. I’ve also made so many wonderful friends from blogging.

If you’ve not heard about PPP yet, what are you waiting for? Come and join PPP today and get paid to blog whilst you indulge in your hobby.



No comments: