Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Next Honeymoon at SuperClubs

Our honeymoon 7 years ago was disastrous. I had a minor accident where I stepped onto a school of sea urchins whilst snorkelling at Phi Phi Island which left me hobbling for the next 1 month. I even had to undergo a minor surgery to remove the spikes from my foot. Hubby has promised me another honeymoon and I told him that on our next honeymoon, we should also renew our wedding vows and have a small party with relatives and close friends.

The other day, my friend suggested that I should check out SuperClubs.com, a website that provides all-inclusive vacations, including passports and luxury spa packages, to all age groups and for all types of travelers. Since I want a hassle-free vacation with lots of freebies, SuperClubs has an all inclusive honeymoons package which suits my needs. Weddings are also free at SuperClubs, so I can also have my wedding vows renewal ceremony at a resort of my choice from their many resorts. I can’t wait to plan this honeymoon and hope that this time, it will be non-disastrous but utterly blissful.

No comments: