Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 9, 2007

My Little Helper

Alycia loves helping me out in the kitchen. She is so happy and feels so useful when I allow her to help me out, so much that she'd be grinning from cheek to cheek and keeps asking for more chores.
If only she would still be this enthusiastic in helping me out in the household chores a few years down the road, I can then do away with a maid and save lots of money. I shall wait and see.....

Alycia washing her cup and bowl after breakfast with a cool scouring pad with handle which my sil bought from Sweden. This way, her hands won't get in contact with the dish washing liquid.

11 comments:

jazzmint said...

hehe.....she got dimple hoh..so pretty ;).

yah, taht's why i always like girls

mommy of 3 angels said...

training her young hor...hahah she is sooo cute!! she looks like she is having a great time...so fun play water & doing adult work.

Chinneeq said...

obviously your gal is inheriting your nice flawless complexion...how lucky she is !!

Leena said...

such a good girl you have. lucky mommy.
i wonder boys help with house chores. i doubt.
but anyway, those plastics cup tends to smell like liquid soup even after washin, do you have anythin to share of this issue? haha..

Anonymous said...

So cute..!! and what a good gal..!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Shern's mom... i hate using strong dishwashing liquid on my gals' plastic cups, tumblers and milk bottles. I used to use the special baby bottle wash but i've stopped buying them, coz very costly and my maids even used it to wash other things, how wasteful!

I now buy this brand called Tender Healthcare Dishwash produced by Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia GMP Factory which can wash fruits and vege as well. I can only get it from Jaya Jusco. 1 bottle is around RM5+ and is also gentle to the hands.

I dilute the dishwashing liquid and pump out a tiny amount so that the smell wont be that strong on the cups and bottles.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

very helpful, i guess she'll still be...as they always say, it's proper training...and she grew up with it, she'll think that it's part of her routine to help mommy out in the kitchen

Unknown said...

So cute. She can always come and help this aunty wash plates and cups too.

Leena said...

oh,thanks shireen.

Anonymous said...

Hi HFM--keep letting her participate and don't discourage. It will become a pattern and it will continue in the home.

As her skill ability grows and you let her do more things around the house that match that skill level, she will love to participate.

She looks soooo happy!

Sweetpea said...

i bet she's just happy playing with the water :P