Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, July 30, 2007

My $$ Is Finally In!

Woohoo.... the 2nd batch of my hard earned money was finally transferred from my Paypal account (in my brother's name) into my brother's bank account in Singapore several days ago. The $$ will no longer be see no touch as my bro will pass me the cash soon. I shall transfer the 3rd batch once the amount reaches SGD200 so that the transfer fees will be waived. With the 3rd batch of $$ coming in, I can even purchase an air ticket to Hong Kong for myself. Hopefully DH and I can bring the gals to Hong Kong Disneyland come year end, keeping our fingers crossed.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so far only withdrawn once..the rest is still sitting in my paypal..i scare hor..after I withdraw I will spent all like last time

moms tales said...

I must say your blog is one of the most "realistic" i've seen thus far. Good job!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Shireen... tks 4 visiting my blog.

Mamapumpkin said...

Woohooo!!!!! Congratulations!!!! There are lots of cheap packages to Hong Kong Disneyland right now if you book to go before November, I think. In the newspapers everyday. The girls will love it. Not too expensive if on package. Probably need RM8k plus minus or less, all inclusive.

Am proud of you with your hard work. All well deserved.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Big Pumpkin... thanks!

Cherry said...

Congrats! Btw if you withdraw directly to Malaysia Paypal, will your account get suspended?

Leena said...

shireen,
you deserved it! you've been bloggin so hard, and it's all payin off. congrats to you. im happy for you!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Cherry... in the first place, we m'sians cant even trf our $ to our M'sian bank a/c, that's the reason why i hv to trf it to a singapore a/c. That's the unresolved glitch at Paypal now, real bummer and troublesome.

Shern's mom... thanks!

Anonymous said...

ooooooo... u mean if I have a Singapore bank account (mine is POSB) can I transfer there???? Wah, if can hor... my headache is solved!!!! Then I can go SG and withdraw then go shopping! hahahaha

Can email me the steps???
ramblingmoo@gmail.com

Thanks!!!!