Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's The Durian Season Now




Woohoo.... the durian season is back again. I love the durian season and I love durian terribly. Each time i pass by a roadside durian stall, i'll ask DH to get me some durians. Yesterday, DH bought me 1 BIG plastic bag of durians (6 styrofoam boxes)... and that only cost him RM50. This includes 2 whole durians that he and his cousin ate at the stall and 1 styrofoam box that he gave to his friend.... all these for RM50, not bad. I ate so much durian that I felt so bloated and couldn't even eat my dinner. I even gave 1 box to my maid to enjoy. I still have 1 big container full of durian in the fridge. That will probably last me for another 2 days. I am satisfied....burp.... stinky :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some too..!!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow...that's a lot of durians...heheheh. I don't eat them cos they are fattening...heheeheh

Mamapumpkin said...

YUM!!!! I love durians too! In the last week, I have single handedly eaten 12 durians. It cost RM70 only because 1 Musang King durian was RM35 but the rest was Kampung durian. It was DELICIOUS.

Unfortunately, my husband and daughter HATEs durians. They will eyll at me to go away and brush my teeth! So I am not allowed to eat durians in my house or carry them in my car - that was in the marriage contract.

Health Freak Mommy said...

MB...see no eat, haha....

MTC... yes it's fattening, so i normally skip 1 meal after i've eaten a lot of durians.

BP... how sad hor no 'kaki' to eat durian with you. Luckily everyone in my hse including my 2 gals love durian. When my mil is around, she'd buy them at least twice a week for us to feast on.

Leena said...

yummy yummy,
durian is my fav too.. quite cheap ah the durian your dh bought. from where?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... DH got the durian from the pasar malam at tmn desa.