Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Hate Messy Beds



One of the many nonsense that I have to tolerate after my 2 angels came along is messy beds. I've always hated messy and dirty beds. Before I had kids, I did not like anyone, apart from DH, siting on my bed. My bedroom, especially my bed is my paradise and I'd like it to be clean, neat, smell nice and tidy all the time. But after the gals came along, I'd slowly but surely changed. My tolerance to dirt and mess has improved. Every night, my bed would be messed up with toys, books, nappies, blankies, pillows and pillow and bolster case would be removed, the list goes on. Sometimes, I'd have to sleep on a pee and vomit drenched mattress or pillow. It's amazing how motherhood has changed me, the fussy pot!

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahaha..i'm also like you...fussy pot (that's my middle name). however, since i have ashley, i have to keep one eye closed ;D