Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 27, 2007

Charity Tag : Darul Izzah Orphanage of Boys

Thanks Big Pumpkin for this meme. I love doing charity, sorry I took quite a while to complete this assignment.

For each 17 out of the 27 items here listed completed by a blogger, RM127 will go to the Darul Izzah Orphanage. When you’re done, please go to Idham’s comments to let him know you’ve completed it. Here it is:

1. A person is only as good as …………
2. Friendship is always…………about give and take.
3. To love is to………….be blind to a person's flaws.
4. Money makes me…………happier and have the ability to do more charity.
5. I miss…………..my childhood days.
6. My way of saying I care is by………….doing something special wholeheartedly, for that person.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by………….trying to help and give as much as I can without expecting something in return.
8. Pick the flowers when………….they are at their full bloom and smell them.
9. To love someone is to………….make sacrifices for him/her without complaining or expecting something in return.
10. Beauty is………….in the eye of the beholder.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember…………I was carefree, happy and was infatuated with one guy.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember………….I went to Bangkok and Hong Kong for a holiday with my mum.
13. I am most happy when…………..I have a fruitful day and everything seems to go my way.
14. Nothing makes me happier than………….seeing me and all my loved ones healthy and happy.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change…………my impatience and hot temper.
16. If smiles were banned…………I would feel wierd and miserable.
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could………
18. If you want to ask me to smile while taking my picture……….
19. Money is not everything but…………almost everything needs money to buy.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is……….
21. I smile when………..Alycia and Sherilyn say something funny.
22. When I am happy, I………..thank God for it.
23. If only I don’t have to………..
24. The best thing I did yesterday was………….
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title…………
26. One thing I must do before I die is…………to travel to at least 3 countries. I can use up all my money then.... who cares coz I am going to die soon!
27. Doing this meme, I feel like………..I'm answering some subjective questions in an exam.

I'm now passing this charity meme to :

1) Baby Shern
2) Hipncoolmomma
3) Janice Ng

1 comment:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i'll let you know when i've done mine ^_^