Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Beautiful Sunday With A Pleasant Surprise

Today, we had buffet lunch at Lemon Garden Coffee House, Shangri-La Hotel. Guess who I chanced upon there? I was seated at the table at the coffee house terrace when I saw a cute little girl walking in. I thought she looked very familiar. I then turned around and saw this little girl's elder sister. They're Erica and Ellisa, the 2 lovely angels from Scribbles For My Angels. I then waited for E&E's mummy to walk in before I said hi to her. What a small world this is.


Alycia holding a cray-fish.


Sherilyn ate nothing but bread sticks from the wide spread of delicious buffet food.


And health freak mommy wasn't that health conscious today. I gorged on the sinfully mouth-watering desserts and my favourite was the passion fruit, banana yoghurt and strawberry ice-cream with lots of chopped peanuts, kidney beans and white chocolate from the white chocolate fountain.


Whilst Alycia has outgrown her fear of clowns, Sherilyn still has phobia of them and she was clinging on tightly to me for dear life like a koala bear as her body was trembling with fear.

I had wanted to snap a pic of both Erica and Ellisa with Alycia and Sherilyn but Ellisa was asleep and Erica shied away from the camera.
When we were at the colored sand arts and crafts corner outside the coffee house, I saw Erica there and took a picture of her with Alycia and Sherilyn. The girl in pink long sleeved blouse with long flowing hair is Erica
.

8 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Yeah....such a small world eh? I like the Mickey Mouse hat/hairband that Sherilyn is wearing. So cute. Ashley is still very much afraid of clowns :D Well...no problem on the food you ate. Just jog more tomorrow;D

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to spend sundays..! I'll see what PB planned for today..!! he is still sleeping now.. and he had planned to bring her to Macdonalds.. for brekkie.. ! guess gotta shoved that good plan out now.. coz' it's already 10.48am.. muahhahahaha!!

Leena said...

what a small world eh.
so cute of sherilyn to hang on to you. haha.
we used to go to shangri-la a lot, shern daddy's friend is a chef there, so we get good disc everytime. nowadays, lazy daddy always sleep in on sunday. no more hi tea. sigh..

Unknown said...

Me too used to be afraid of clowns, Santa Claus, A&W Bear.
BTW, I've tagged you: SAHM or FTWM.
http://mamasbagoftricks.blogspot.com/2007/07/sahm-or-ftwm-tag.html

jazzmint said...

wah very small world huh :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Lian... tks 4 d tag but i'd done it earlier already :)

mommy of 3 angels said...

wei u soooo slim....a few 100 mouths of those sinful stuff also won't kill u ah!!

your girls are soooo cute, esp. in real life...hahahah...erika still sooo scared of clowns!

thanks for the photo, even though she was sooo un-corporative!

Chinneeq said...

so nice to see the kids having so much fun. sure can eat very comfortably when there are programs from children ??