Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Beard Papa's Cream Puff




That's my favorite food, Beard Papa's Natural Cream Puff which DH bought from Mid Valley Megamall yesterday. He bought a box of 5 cream puffs. I gave one to my maid and the gals and I gobbled down 3 yesterday and 1 today. It's best eaten fresh on the day you purchase it, else the pastry will turn squidgy the following day. If you haven't tasted it yet, you really got to buy 1 to try, really delicious! There are 3 flavors - original, green tea and chocolate and i like the original one best.

8 comments:

moms tales said...

Looks yummy...me hungry :)

Ann said...

Yeah....looks yummy. Where else is it being sold? I have not visited MidValley since eons ago due to the massive traffic jam!

Chinneeq said...

my fren gave me the recipe on that....quite easy to make, but so lazy to bake nowadays!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Oooo...this is also my fav. I don't eat them all the time though as I'm afraid of putting on weight...hahhaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ann... i hv no idea. Try going to MVMM on a weekday, the traffic is not as bad and easier to get a parking space.

Chin Nee... must really try your recipe one day.

Mom to Chumsy... yep, agree they are really fattening but nvmlar, i just need to work out extra the following day.

Leena said...

i love it too...ya, must eat it fresh. even when the cream inside is not cold already, it became less tastier.

Anonymous said...

Yums..! wished they had it here.. and you are good to your maid too. :) good for you ..!!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Leena... yes, it's best to eat it at the store at MVMM itself coz the puffs will taste very fresh.

Mamabok... i believe on 'what comes around goes around' :)
They hv outlets in s'pore, HK, Japan, etc.