Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Alycia Takes Over My Role

I read to the gals whenever they have their milk fixes from the bottle. Lately, I have been busy with my assignments so Alycia has taken over my role. Yesterday, I didn't read to Sherilyn when she was having her mid-morning milk fix. So Alycia took out a book and said "come Kay Yi, let me read to you" as she lay down on the floor next to Sherilyn and began 'reading' to her like this :



I'm really proud of Alycia.

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

How cute. She's really a good jie jie :D

Anonymous said...

What a good jie jie...so nice of her to read to her mei mei.

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! you trained jie jie well..!! now they both can be independent.. and you can get to do some work.