Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Activities To Keep Toddlers Occupied





When I need to get some work done on the computer, I'll assign some activities for Alycia and Sherilyn. What they love most now are puzzles, colouring, scribbling and playing with stickers.

I have to separate Alycia and Sherilyn so that Sherilyn will not mess up her sister's work. When she does, a war will break out.

I let them stick stickers in a note book and they have so much fun with it. I had just created this new activity as I do not want them to stick those stickers everywhere in the house.

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

shireen, is saw d gals have d ikea blue table, qiqi has the green one!

Anonymous said...

Chloe needs company.. if she is doing all these.. :(
If there is no company .. she would come and "kacau" us.. till we have to drop everything and pay attention to her.