Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Pasta



Yesterday, I cooked penne pasta with blended tomatoes, bombay onions and minced chicken meat for the gals' lunch.


Even Ms Pukey Spitty Spat Sherilyn loved it and finished her small bowl of pasta, though she spat out some of the chicken meat.

For instant quick and easy to cook spaghetti sauce, can also try Prego Tomato and Basil spaghetti sauce. Taste better than my homemade blended tomato sauce but packed with additives.

3 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i do my pasta usually from scratch too...i avoid using those ready mix pasta sauces

Mamapumpkin said...

Wei, surely some preservatives are good for you. *wink* says mom who sometimes resort to prepacked food*

LZmommy said...

Sometimes when I'm lazy or want to fix a quick meal, I will use that too...