Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, June 4, 2007

Mailing Lists Company

One of my former colleagues e-mailed me a couple of days ago to inform me that he is very keen to set up his own business but he has no clue on how to get his business started. As I was searching for info on the net, I chanced upon Martin Worldwide, one of the largest and most successful mailing lists company with over 10 years of experience that provide marketing services and such products as customized mailing lists, business lists, fax lists and mortgage lists to its clients to ensure success in its clients’ direct marketing efforts. Too bad my former colleague is not residing in the US, otherwise I will surely recommend Martin Worldwide to him.

No comments: