Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Kids Say The Darnest Things

At times my gals say the darnest things that make me laugh really hard. Here are some of the funny things that they had said:

Scene 1
Before I go to the bathroom to have a quick scrub every night, I will put on a VCD for my gals to watch and I'd tell them before I turn on the tv that they have to promise not to cry when I turn off the tv when I am out from the bathroom.

Last night, Alycia said this to me as I entered the bathroom "mummy, you bathe slowly ar, very very slowly ar, don't come out so fast k?"

Scene 2
A few days ago as I was shopping at the frozen food section of a mini market, Sherilyn poked her finger on a raw chicken on display. I then reprimanded her by saying "cannot touch Sherilyn, it's dirty"
Minutes later, a boy of around 5-6 years of age came to the frozen food section and also tried to touch the raw chicken.
Sherilyn who saw the boy touching the raw chicken then wagged her left fore finger at the boy whilst resting another hand on her waist, scolded the boy by saying "hannot touch".
The boy quickly retreated his hand from the raw chicken but minutes later tried to touch the raw chicken again. Sherilyn who had her eyes fixated on the boy again warned the boy "i said hannot touch, itsh dirty" as she wagged her little forefinger.
I couldn't help bursting into laughter. My little baby can really immitate me so well.

Scene 3
Alycia's new favourite sentence when she's upset with me : "I just cannot believe it, I just cannot believe you are doing this to me mummy"

Scene 4
Whenever I whack Sherilyn for being naughty, Alycia would say "you cannot beat Kay Yi mummy. She will be sad. Don't beat her, stop it"

Scene 5
Daddy put on a video of Alycia when she was a baby for the gals to watch. Alycia got so emotional and sentimental that she cried and said "I want to go inside the tv and be a baby again". This went on for days until one morning, her sister Sherilyn said this to her "dun cry A-lisha, hannot go inshide tv, jood jirl (good girl) k. Sayang A-lisha" and then hugged her cheh cheh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are very entertaining..hahaha!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Leena said...

so cute leh. cant wait for shern to speak well..

Anonymous said...

Shireen, our gals are quoting from you lar...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hehehe!! very cute..! they sure have a way to put a smile on our face eh..?? and so innocent at that too.. ;)