Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blog Back-Up

Weeks ago, I had posted a query in my blog on how to back-up a blog. Yesterday, I found out from Ai Lian that I can now back-up my blog at www.blogbackuponline.com for FREE!! All you have to do is to create an account, register your blog and you get 50MB free back-up space. You can choose to schedule a daily auto back-up of your blog. My query is finally answered but once the 50MB free storage is utilized, I think the blogger would have to pay for the service.

Thanks Ai Lian once again for the community service!

5 comments:

marie said...

Oh my gosh! I should have known this before I accidentally deleted my previous site.I have been blogging since December, 2004 but unluckily it was deleted last March good enough I retained my URL but my entries all went to waste. Thanks.BTW, visiting thru my cousin Girlie's hipncool site.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i have not given that a thought, doing backup on the net.

But I do print my entries though, that's good enough...but one of this days i'll try doing what you did =)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Tks Marie 4 visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they can help me transfer my blog to another hosting..??

Health Freak Mommy said...

Mamabok... i think i'd read something about transferring of blogs from their website. You can log in to their website to read more.