Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Just Need To Rant..... Someone Spoilt My Sunday Morning

We were supposed to view a property today and I had made arrangements for the real estate agent to meet us at the site at 3pm today. However, last nite, DH's aunty asked DH to fetch her to KLIA and thus, I had to call the agent to move the appointment to tomorrow. I called Agent E at 10:30am on my way to the church. Here's the conversation :

Me : Hello, is that E?

Agent E : Uummmm....... (in a real cold tone, as if I'd disrupted him from his morning act with his wife)

Me : This is Shireen. I have an appointment with you at 3pm today. Can I postpone it to tomorrow at 5pm?

Agent E : Long pause followed by a heave of sigh. Caaaaaannnnnn (and then his tone became colder and annoyed) Aaaanything eeeelse huhhhhhh?

Me : Er, that's about it. So I'll see you at 5pm tomorrow.

Agent E : Nnnext timmmmme....... don't call me so early on a Sunday morning ok? Another big heave of sigh and he sounded really pissed off......

Excuse me, it's already 10:30am and this is not the way you talk to your client.

I got so cheesed off with his comments that I just hung up on him. I then ranted to my DH & MIL that we will NOT use this agent again, ever, period!

I was on the verge of sending him an SMS to chide him off for being such a terrible real estate agent, with zero sense of customer service and for having such an unbecoming attitude toward his client. DH stopped me and asked me not to get myself into trouble. I heeded his advice. I told DH & MIL that I will not even bother calling Agent E to cancel tomorrow's appointment for I know he will most probably not even turn up himself.

I was still seething with anger until I heard the pastor's sermon and he was talking about "Forgive Someone Now", with the word 'now' underscored. Oh, how appropriate and opportune was the sermon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say ditch him! What kind of nonsense is that. If here means early early fry sotong liao. Don't forget he's earning commission. This is unacceptable! If you called at 7am maybelah it's 10.30amlah. Chis!

Health Freak Mommy said...

I've ditched him di. This a.m., he sent me a text msg wanting to confirm today's appt. Huh, I just ignored him & didnt reply. Some ppl just need to learn their lesson, rite?