Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bedtime Ritual


Alycia and Sherilyn reading on my bed. Note : Sherilyn busy counting away with her fingers.



Sherilyn reading her favourite book.



Alycia learning to read from her Leap Frog.


On most nights before bed, I will either read to Alycia and Sherilyn or sometimes the gals prefer to 'read' on their own and Alycia will tell me to go to my room to do my own things and not to kacau them. You see, so young and they already want their own space and want me to get lost :shake head:

The gals can sometimes 'read' independently an entire book, especially if it's their favourite books. I think it's more of them memorizing the pages. Anyway, I am glad that my gals have acquired the love for books and hope that this will be their lifelong love as there is no better and cheaper way to broaden one's horizons than to keep reading, always.

No comments: