Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Toys, toys, toys



DH loves to spoil the gals with toys and food coz he spends very little time with them. 2 days ago, we went shopping at Mid Valley Megamall. Whilst I did my own shopping, DH brought the gals to Toys R Us with the maid. He bought them their 3rd Fischer Price Doodle Pro but this one comes along with stencils and colored marker pens with eraser. Even I like it and spent this morning tracing with stencils and colouring with them on the Doodle Pro during breakfast. He also bought them yet another masak-masak set. This set comes with a 120-piece toy food from french fries, chips, croissant, pizza, ice-creams, tarts, sausages to cans of drinks, boxes of cereal, chocolate and a complete range of fast junkie food. Wah, the moment I opened the box and poured the toys out, they went crazy over them coz they really look like real edible food, esp the ice-cream on a cone. I second the Doodle Pro purchase but not the masak-masak set coz Alycia already has more than 10 sets of masak-masak in KL and Ipoh, 2 toy kitchens and 1 battery operated BBQ stove which emits sounds and lights flown from HK to the gals by SIL. Everyday, my maid and I will be stepping and tripping over their toys and of course keeping them at the end of the day. Next time, I'd better follow them to Toys R Us and make sure that DH only buys educational toys. All purchases must in future be approved by me first!

No comments: